Source is here.
The title of the page is “Let’s go out with a PS Vita this Summer!”, and the URL is “/kids/2015summer”.
From what I’ve seen, the PS Vita does not receive much love in the West. But in Japan, this does not seem to be the case.
I’ve always thought the PS Vita was not aimed at full-fledged kids, unlike the Nintendo 3DS family. But this time, it seems Sony have made a page.
The word “kids” is not mentioned anywhere except in the URL, but hey, marketing for the PS Vita is always a good thing.
I won’t go through all the details. I’ll just mention the games that are mentioned in that page:
1. Minecraft: Playstation Vita Edition
2. Taiko no Tatsujin – V Version
3. One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3
4. Digimon Story – Cyber Sleuth
5. Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 5 Plus Fortune Tower to Unmei no Dice (Fortune Tower and the Dice of Fate)
6. God Eater 2 Rage Burst
7. Freedom Wars Playstation Vita the Best
8. Gundam Breaker 2
9. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack
10. Sword Art Online – Lost Song
11. Eiyuu Densetsu – Sora no Kiseki FC Revolution
12. FIFA ’15
13. Hatsune Miku – Project Diva F – 2nd
14. Persona 4 – Dancing All Night
15. Dai-3-ji Super Robot Taisen (3rd Super Robot Wars Z – Celestial Prison Chapter)
16. Nobuna no Yabou – Souzou with Power-up Kit
19. Yuusha no kuse ni konamaiki da. G
20. Hako! – OPEN ME-
These 20 games. I’ll repeat this: any marketing for the PS Vita is a good thing, is what I think.